As we all know always workout in the home can be fed up with our minds. We always encourage that to go to the gym for a workout. Do you ever listen to that energy transfer? When we are surrounded by highly motivated and energetic people, that energy also transfers to you. You will always be motivated whenever you will visit the gym. So what could be better than staying motivated to get the dream bigger butt?
Today we will have some workout that we can perform in gym.
Unilateral Stiff-Leg Deadlift:
- The main key of this gluteal workout is to target your butts not stretching your hamstrings.
- Stand straight, No Gap between feet.
- Hold weight into your right hand, look in front of your face, Keep your head up
- bend your right knee slightly, hinge your hips and make a small arc between your back and hand, move your torso towards the floor, and stretch you left gluteal muscle and lift your left leg upward. Use hand weight as a counterweight for balance.
- Keep the head up and focus on your primary targeted muscle. Stretch your muscle again while coming back to the vertical position.
Barbell hip thrust:
- The most brutal exercise of butt game. “No pain no gain”
- If you want to get big booty in a shorter time so barbell hip thrust is the most magical workout ever. Believe us you can get results in just a few weeks of this exercise.
- Sit against the bench on your back and your feet should be wide open. Put the barbell with the pad on your lap. Do you know it will be an amazing feeling having a barbell on your lap? If you don’t have a barbell you can do this exercise with heavy dumble.
- Push the floor down with your toes, shrink your gluteal muscle, and make sure to use your gluts for lifting the barbell upward not your back.
- Lift the weight until the shoulder and knees make a straight line.
- Do this workout sometimes with heavyweight and low reps, sometimes the lightweight and high reps, and sometimes with both.
- Daily 3 sets of 5 to 20 reps. Reps purely depend on your strength we strictly recommend you start with the low reps and when your position and angle will be locked, go as high you can.
- We all perform this general exercise by doing our daily routine work. This is a very helpful and muscle engaging exercise. In this exercise our gluteal muscle, hamstrings and our overall leg muscles get engaged. This is a very effective exercise if you want to get a healthy and strong booty.
- Step up your right leg on platform/bench, holding dumbles by your sides in your hands with straight arms.
- Stand up on the platform stepping up your right leg on both feet.
- Step down using your left leg first.
- If you want to get a big, perky, and toned butt in a short period, target one leg at each time like in sets, 1 or 2 sets of 15 reps with the right leg, and then 1 or 2 sets of 15 reps with the left leg.
- As we all know squats are one of the best exercises for building butts. “A good goal would be squat your own bodyweight”.
- Stand straight on your feet slightly wider than your hip-width. Toes should be outwards. Don’t worry about position everybody has a specific standing position because it depends on genetic and inheritance.
- Bend your knees slowly and go down until your hips lower than your knees.
- Get back to a standing position slowly with the help of squeezing your gluteal muscles.